Saturday, August 31, 2013

CHAOS

Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome. Do you have that? I do right about now. I learned this acronym from a home organization website. It hit the nail right on the head. Yes I live it CHAOS most of the time. You know when you are walking thru your house and you pray that no one shows up unexpected to see the crazy that is your house. There are toys here, clothes there, papers EVERYWHERE, and when WAS the last time you dusted??? Sigh. On top of living in CHAOS, I am also the queen of procrastination. Which brings me to today. The most dreaded of all days. The mecca of stressful days. The Colosus of Clout of horibleness...... People are coming over...... (du du duuuuuuu) Cue scary music and tornado like cleaning (praying no on opens THAT closet, or that drawer and PLEASE OH PLEASE, don't open that box!) 

Why do I do this to myself? I hate it. I yearn to be organized. I have tried several times to have a cleaning schedule and feel like I am constantly on the kids to pick up after themselves, but it never seems to be enough. Then I get frustrated and feel overwhelmed and then nothing gets accomplished. Sigh.  So like many other areas in my life, I am a work in progress. It takes time. It takes patience. I will get there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment