Monday, August 5, 2013

Easy Stuffed Peppers

This is one of those recipes you think, Eww! There is no way that is good! Well you would be wrong. I got this one from my father in law. He uses it for stuffed jalapenos, but they were just too hot for me. I decided to use fresh green bell peppers from our garden and TA DA! So yummy!


Stuffed Peppers

1 package breakfast sausage
1 box  Zatarain's Dirty Rice
1 can Cheese Whiz (yeah, I know, just trust me)
6 green bell pepper (could use any color bell or just about any pepper you like)

~ Cook sausage, drain
~ Cook rice as directed
~ Mix sausage, rice and cheese whiz together

~ Cut peppers in half longways, take our seeds.
~ Fill peppers and place on foil lined baking sheet.
~ Bake 400 degrees for around 20 mins.


No comments:

Post a Comment