Thursday, September 19, 2013

Cajun Sausage Alfredo

Tonight I made something that I never thought I would make, and I got the recipe from an ad in a magazine, which I also never do. Not sure why, but I just don't. I came upon this recipe and thought it was something different and quick and I would get the stuff to have on hand for a night I don't really feel like cooking. Throughout the day, it just started sounding good, so I decided to give it a go. It was so good. It tasted almost identical to a dish I get at Jazz. Son number 1 loved it. The other two were just kind of eh about it, but Hubby and I both loved it. And the best part.... It is so easy and quick. Literally, the time it takes to boil noodles......


Cajun Sausage Alfredo

1 pkg. Smoked Sausage
8 oz. pasta, cooked, drained
2 c. heavy cream
2 t. Cajun seasoning (I used Weber. SO GOOD!)
1/2 c. grated Parmesan


~ Cook noodles 
~ Saute sausage for about 5 minuets
~ Add cream and Cajun seasoning and boil. 
~ Reduce heat, simmer 4 minuets.
~ Stir in Parmesan.
~ Add pasta and toss

You can also add veggies to this. I added peas (cause that is what was in the picture....). Yum!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment