This will be added to my easy and often list for sure! Hubby even said it tastes like something you would get at a restaurant. Wooot! It is so incredibly simple that it just shouldn't taste that good!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Taquitos.
* 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
* 12 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
* 4 cups cooked, shredded chicken
* 1/2 packet dry Ranch Dressing mix
* 2 cups Monterrey Jack cheese, shredded
* 20 (6-inch) flour tortillas
Non-stick cooking spray
* Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
* Cover a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
* Mix together cream cheese, chicken, bacon,cheese and ranch mix.
* Spoon the chicken mixture into a flour
tortilla and roll it up.
* Place taquito seam-side down on the baking sheet.
* Brush lightly with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
Place pan in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes (or until edges and tops
are golden). Let cool for a couple of minutes.
I served these with Salsa Ranch. Equal parts salsa and ranch dressing. Sounds gross, but so good!